JEN PETTY PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG

Thanks for visiting Jen Petty Photography! If you need more information or would like to book a session, I can be reached via e-mail: pettyphotography@gmail.com or by phone: 435-654-0410.

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Four Busy Boys

I loved these four boys! They are adorable! Flipping through the pictures was like looking at one of those old flip books where one little thing moves in each frame, except this time, it was four things moving in each frame. The individual pictures weren't so hard...

BLOGBrownboys4

blogBrownboys1

The family one was another story, but here they all are! I even had fun playing with a little linen texture for the background in the post-processing.
blogBrownboys7edited

1 comment:

Thrillsons said...

What a cute family! I actually know these guys...well I've never met any of their kids, but they sure have great parents!

The Artist

Houston, TX, United States