JEN PETTY PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG

Thanks for visiting Jen Petty Photography! If you need more information or would like to book a session, I can be reached via e-mail: pettyphotography@gmail.com or by phone: 435-654-0410.

Monday, November 30, 2009

Two families, twice the fun

It's that time of year for family pictures. Enjoy the peaks from these two sessions.

Session 1
It seems like just last week it was warm and sunny. Now it feels almost like it could snow any day. Of course, the day of this shoot was drizzly and sad, but that didn't stop this cute family from smiling... well half of them anyway :)
blogBrownsxmas3 copy

blogBrownsxmas26

His little smile is so adorable. Look at those dimples!
blogBrownsxmas12 copy 2

Session 2
14 people all looking at the camera. What are the odds of that?
blogWhites and Alexanders3

3 girls and a little brother... who do you think gets spoiled?
blogWhites and Alexanders13

blogWhites and Alexanders25 copy

I had to post this picture... I love it! Every family has one... can you tell who it was in this family? I was clicking so fast I didn't even notice while I was at the shoot.
blogWhites and Alexanders26

2 comments:

Paola said...

Like I said before...each session you do is seriously EXPONENTIALLY better than the last! You're top notch sister! Love it love it. And I look awesome in those pics...that's all that matters (ha ha ha). How the heck did you get that one of my son smiling! Great job!

Joy Alice Photography said...

Hey, I know that first family! I remember them from Tbird. I didn't realize you lived near eachother. They are just darling! All the sessions are. Fab work, Jen.

The Artist

Houston, TX, United States