JEN PETTY PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG

Thanks for visiting Jen Petty Photography! If you need more information or would like to book a session, I can be reached via e-mail: pettyphotography@gmail.com or by phone: 435-654-0410.

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

On to Bigger Things!

This senior was ready for everything I threw at her! We had a great time and I almost couldn't decide on which were my favorites! Good luck at Baylor!

blogCaitiK27

blogCaitiK9

blogCaitiK1

blogCaitiK4

blogCaitiK28

The photography angels were helping us out... This train arrived just as we were getting out of our car!
blogCaitiK21ed

1 comment:

Let the Good Times Roll said...

Jen, those turned out great. I love the backgrounds, especially the one in the like a tunnel or a parking garage. Awesome job. PS - I saw you called yesterday, we were at the MTC taking Spence's brother!

The Artist

Houston, TX, United States