JEN PETTY PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG

Thanks for visiting Jen Petty Photography! If you need more information or would like to book a session, I can be reached via e-mail: pettyphotography@gmail.com or by phone: 435-654-0410.

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Graduation Times Two

These two good looking twins are ready to join the class of '09 this June. Their mom is trying to hold on as long as she can! I have quite a few years, but it's a sneak preview of how I'm sure I'll feel when my kids start leaving the nest. Good luck guys!

ChrisSeniors01ed

KenSeniors03_1ed

ChrisSeniors11ed

KenSeniors07_1e

Ken and Chris Seniors03ed I know he's not graduating, but we had to include their dog Dawson in at least one picture!Ken and Chris Seniors01e

1 comment:

Jean Smith said...

hey jen! awww...how lucky for you...senior twins!!! they are so handsome and you did a great job!

The Artist

Houston, TX, United States