JEN PETTY PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG

Thanks for visiting Jen Petty Photography! If you need more information or would like to book a session, I can be reached via e-mail: pettyphotography@gmail.com or by phone: 435-654-0410.

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Express Yourself

This little boy made it very clear that he would rather be anywhere than posing for a photographer! Any attempts to put him by himself brought on serious complaining. He was fine as long as he was in Mom or Dad's arms, but was happiest being tossed into the air instead of posed in front of the camera. I guess I can't blame him!

2 comments:

Jean Smith said...

Hi Jen...I'm back in the blogging world! I didn't check blogs while I was out of town, so I have a lot to catch up on. Darling family...love the first pic...so typical, isn't it?

Paola said...

Jen! I LOOOVED THE PICTURES! You just dropped the CD by yesterday, and I just got to look at them today. They are all so wonderful! You're a great photographer...
Paola

The Artist

Houston, TX, United States