JEN PETTY PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG

Thanks for visiting Jen Petty Photography! If you need more information or would like to book a session, I can be reached via e-mail: pettyphotography@gmail.com or by phone: 435-654-0410.

Monday, December 10, 2007

Dodging Raindrops

Well, my luck finally ran out. I thought it never rained here, but we've had two weekends full of showers! I've been lucky enough to beat the rain on previous sessions, but I finally got stuck in the rain during this shoot. We made the best of the overhangs and porches, though the kids would have rather played in the rain than get their pictures taken... I can't say I blame them!

1 comment:

Amy & Greg said...

Jen, for dodging rain drops--those look fantastic!! I love the one of them all together. It looks great!

The Artist

Houston, TX, United States