JEN PETTY PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG

Thanks for visiting Jen Petty Photography! If you need more information or would like to book a session, I can be reached via e-mail: pettyphotography@gmail.com or by phone: 435-654-0410.

Monday, July 13, 2009

Baby Brown

It was so hard to narrow down my favorites of this cute little guy. Taking pictures of him made me remember how small newborns are... and how close I am to having my third! "Sigh"... one more month!
I am also excited to be able to use my new baby sling made by this little one's talented mom!(http://familiajpbrown.blogspot.com/2009/06/i-really-really-really-want-uber.html).

paola's peek7

paola's peek3

paola's peek5

paola's peek2
And one of my very favorites...
paola's peek6

5 comments:

Let the Good Times Roll said...

Those pictures are awesome. I love the one in the bucket type thing. I can't believe your little peanut will be here in less than a month! And I loved the second pregnancy picture of you on your blog, so classy! You look great Jen.

panky said...

Jen: I LOVED the last pictures!!!
The one in that red "basket"? is amazing!!!

Paola said...

JEN! I loved doing these pics with you! You were so patient with me and the baby! 3+ hours is dedication girl! My favorite part: Pouring Cristian out of the red bowl without waking him up! It was great! Love ya!

Amber Staub said...

Those pictures are all so precious. They look so good! I love the one of the baby in the red pot.

Amy & Greg said...

Love these! That red pottery/basket is awesome!

The Artist

Houston, TX, United States