JEN PETTY PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG

Thanks for visiting Jen Petty Photography! If you need more information or would like to book a session, I can be reached via e-mail: pettyphotography@gmail.com or by phone: 435-654-0410.

Friday, May 8, 2009

Happy Day

I had a great time meeting "B" and her mom last Saturday and they even helped me find a fun new place to shoot. It's been a little crazy trying to get everything done since I've had so many sessions in such a short time, but I did it! Thanks for being patient!

Brittany5

Brittany2

Brittany1

Brittany3

2 comments:

Joy said...

She is absolutely stunning, Jen! These pictures are fabulous. Wow, she should be really pleased with these, they are just gorgeous.

Jean Smith said...

awesome session jen...and she is beautiful!

The Artist

Houston, TX, United States