JEN PETTY PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG

Thanks for visiting Jen Petty Photography! If you need more information or would like to book a session, I can be reached via e-mail: pettyphotography@gmail.com or by phone: 435-654-0410.

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Technical difficulties!

First things first! I regret to say that my website e-mail form has been having the Christmas blues. I'm not sure why, but whenever I've been contacted via the form on my website, the e-mail address of the sender gets left out! I'm working with the tech support for the site to fix the problem, but if you have sent me an e-mail via this form, please resend your request to: pettyphotography@gmail.com. I am usually very prompt at answering e-mails, but of course, this has made it very difficult to respond to people!
I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas! I was kept so busy over the holidays with visiting family and portrait sessions that my poor blog got neglected! Thanks to all of you who keep checking for updates! They are coming soon! I turned around pictures so quickly that they went from my camera, to my computer for editing, to my lab for printing then out to be delivered so quickly that my head is spinning and no one was in need of their "sneak preview" (and I didn't have time to put them up)! However, I know you want to share some of your images with your family and friends, so I will be catching up the blog this week. Thanks for being patient!
And... because I can't really post without including a picture or two. Here are my two cuties:
Can you tell which one is always making us laugh?

Happy New Year!

No comments:

The Artist

Houston, TX, United States