JEN PETTY PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG

Thanks for visiting Jen Petty Photography! If you need more information or would like to book a session, I can be reached via e-mail: pettyphotography@gmail.com or by phone: 435-654-0410.

Saturday, November 8, 2008

The Fab Four!

This cute family is ready for the holidays! I had so much fun following these four around for an hour. It was especially great because these two kids are about the same age as my kids, so I found out just how normal it is that my kids run from the camera!

3 comments:

jessl said...

Thank you! You are super fast! I just happend to look at the right time. Thank you so much it was the best photo session I have ever had, normally they are torture!!! Not this time you were great.

Jean Smith said...

what an adorable family. i LOVE that first one!!!

The Petty's said...

Jen, I don't know if anyone has ever told you this before, but the picture you have of the little boy on the top of your blog standing by the tree is the spitting image of Bradan when he was little. He came to my apartment once with Mark soon after we started dating and I thought, "wow, if I can have kids this cute if I marry this guy, I better just do it!" I think we have done ok, don't you;)

The Artist

Houston, TX, United States