JEN PETTY PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG

Thanks for visiting Jen Petty Photography! If you need more information or would like to book a session, I can be reached via e-mail: pettyphotography@gmail.com or by phone: 435-654-0410.

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Diggin' the Downtown

Even though my family is moving in a week, I wanted to squeeze in one more photo shoot before I left. I headed down to downtown Glendale with my fellow photographer Joy to swap some family portraits. The wind was a little crazy and it was even crazier juggling two families with two kids each, but we had a grea time. Joy I'll sure miss hanging out! I know there are a ton of pictures! But how could I resist posting so many when this family is so good looking!

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

So cute!! Great work with Joy's adorable family. I especially love the family picture with the railing and the last one of Rachel. Very cute!

Let the Good Times Roll said...

These are so cute. I also saw the ones of you guys on Joy's blog. So darling! Jen - I am so sad we didn't really get to say goodbye to you guys. I thought we would probably end up going to the park with you guys, and then things go to crazy. Good luck with the move. We will miss you guys so much. Let's definitely stay in touch, and have a wonderful summer! Love ya, Katie

Jean Smith said...

jen...i love these pics...not just because i love the williams, but i really think this is my favorite session of yours!

The Artist

Houston, TX, United States