JEN PETTY PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG

Thanks for visiting Jen Petty Photography! If you need more information or would like to book a session, I can be reached via e-mail: pettyphotography@gmail.com or by phone: 435-654-0410.

Friday, November 23, 2007

A lot to be thankful for

The day after Thanksgiving was a great day for pictures. It was clear that this family was so grateful for each other. I know the Mom and Dad were grateful for their son-in-law who provides a little balance to their beautiful all-girl family!

3 comments:

Let the Good Times Roll said...

Jen - these pic's look awesome. I LOVE that orange door as the background - awesome! Sorry it took me forever to get back to you about the cd w/ speen's fam here and everything it was crazy. But, the pic's were AMAZING. Thanks a ton. PS- my fav was the b&w one of Lance on his tummy, so cute! Great job - all your pic's look great.

Jean Smith said...

Wow, gorgeous family! I love the big family picture and the second one with the two of them in the door. Great pics Jen!

Amy & Greg said...

So cute!! Now I understand the door. Love it!

The Artist

Houston, TX, United States