JEN PETTY PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG

Thanks for visiting Jen Petty Photography! If you need more information or would like to book a session, I can be reached via e-mail: pettyphotography@gmail.com or by phone: 435-654-0410.

Monday, October 15, 2007

Four's a Family

It is so nice when mornings go smoothly before a photo shoot. That way, I am a lot more relaxed if the shoot is a little hectic. The problem is always the same: babies don't know how to sleep at my house, but it was nice to have the whole family together!



1 comment:

Let the Good Times Roll said...

Jen - did you call me last week? Sorry - I think Spence mentioned it, but my mom was in town, and I guess I kinda forgot to call you back. Plus, I don't have you phone number - will you email it to me at ktaggart1@hotmail.com. How much do you charge for a photo session? Your pic's look great.

The Artist

Houston, TX, United States